Wednesday, July 05, 2006

i have an infatuation for tuna shirts.

tuna shirts meaning, shirts with the tuna print on them.
it kinda has this huge tuna word and then a tuna logo ontop of it.
and the design actually looks kinda like puma.

hahaha i bought a whole load of them from bangkok the last time i was there.
the same shirt,
in a few different colours.

yes i know, tell me im insane please.

but i actually think they look good,
and the tuna logo thing is actually kinda cute haha.

school has been rather fine lately except for some hiccups here and there.
but like what i always say,
"no worries, i'll live."

hiccups here and there,
and one of them is regarding my hair colour.
because according to a certain interesting teacher it actually looks "brighter than the sun".
interesting!
ive never had a second person describe my hair in that same fashion.

my hair colour is natural,
just TRY to believe me in that.

and the rest are just mainly just the insane number of tests we have every damn day.
i can just see shann's shocked look when she disappeared from school for a week (the first week of school to be precise) when i messaged her to tell her what tests we have.

imagine this, this week alone we had three tests on tuesday, one on wed and one on thurs.
monday being a holiday to mug for the tests,
and friday being a day for you to sleep your ass off before you start losing ALL your sleep to study for the tests again.

haha check this out,
i didnt sleep a wink on monday,
and i dont think im gonna be catching a wink today either.

didnt sleep a wink meaning, staying up all night all the way till 6am in the morning and then you just go straight to get ready for school.

haha and i never had a more interesting year in my ten years of stnicholas.

and im completely obsessed with my emperor's cloak. (FIAALBOV ld 2006 production)

i think that is the coolest, blackest, and loveliest cloak any emperor can ever have.

if only not that i have no use, and will never have use for it,
and that since its custom made i have to put it in the ld room,
i swear i will frame that shit up and stare at it every single day of my life.

but anyway!
there ARE perks when you come to school because milo dinosaur completely brightens up my day. (:

if not only that they only sell them after school,
and i only have such a short time after school to be in love and date my milo dinosaur (lovingly sold by uncle mobeen's refreshment stall),
i swear ill be goddamn happy every minute of my life.

yes that is how much im obsessed with mobeen's milo dinosaur.

especially when they add on more powder,
and its such sweetness when i taste it in my mouth, my tongue.
now that's my darling milo dinosaur.

hahaha i sound like a country bumpkin drinking milo dinosaur for the first time.

and my darling milo dinosaur is one of the reasons why i keep staying in school for night study nowadays.
of cos apart from the reason that the school canteen can be such a serene place for studying when its late at night and no one's in school anymore except the sec fours who stayed for night study, and that its actually quite nice to be studying with your friends around, working hard together and all that cheesy shit,
my lovely milo dinosaur is what keeps me going on!

and i love that ringing of the end-extended-lessons-bell
and then its bringing your books down to the canteen where there's absolutely no one around except for the night study girls and you comfortably take a seat in any place you want to,
and then ill buy my milo dinosaur and sit down to study.
and i actually seem to study more now that i keep attending night study sessions.

and now i absolutely adore watching the sunset in school.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I strongly agree that Milo Dinosaurs are the most pleasant drinks on earth. They are so sweet that sometimes, you can't even taste your tastebuds because, unfortunately like a friend of mine, she broke her tongue.

I am glad you like watching the sun sets. They help to release stress! Just be careful of the flies around sunny Singapore nowadays as the bugs always appear during evenings.

Oh, and I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Mary D. and I was blog hopping and saw your blog. It is Wonderfully, Terribly, Fabulously interesting and I will be back again. I hope you won't find me a nuisance! If you do, you can always round the mathematics numbers off to 3 significant figures. With your intelligence, I am sure you would understand what I mean.

One advice from me is that, don't stay up too late to study. It will affect your health when you get older. Have fun drinking Milo Dinosaurs and watching the sun sets in school!

World Peace.

9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We should go walk around town, laughing & talking nonstop soon babe. I miss you so!

I'm so glad that you aren't pissed with me over the play issue. I'm really sorry & I'm dying to tell you what happened that day. :( Gosh I've been crying for a week & only now I'm feeling better. Not crying that much, at least (:

You better appear soon, I miss you so much please. I kept whining to my friends, "I miss Eliza leh. And I think she's angry with me -pouts" Hahahahahahaha [:

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

FUCK OFF, GLYNIS.

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there. I like blog hopping and I landed on your blog! I must say you're really intelligent, and I must say you are quite musically inclined, right?

Talking about music, have you watched Godzilla? The soundtrack is facinating. Have you ever heard about Martina MacBride's My Valentine? It's a really good song. Sorry.. I got carried away, as I always do. I'm really apologetic!

So you're in your Secondary 4 year? Stressful, yes. However, if completing all your homework and studying for all the tests you have the next day means not sleeping at all, it means you'll be getting alot of permanent eyebags and it's really unhealthy. It'll just cause you to lose your focus the next few days and you will be very moody and even with your loved one around, you won't be as happy as when you're not moody with your loved one around. Complex, isn't it?

I don't know, suddenly I just felt like crying. My husband just said something really sweet to me on msn messenger and I am so touched by his words, and now I would like to share it with you.

This was what he said, "I want so much to hold you in my arms and wipe off your tears and tell you everything's gonna be alright. I want to hug you, kiss you and soothe you. Let me be there for you yeah?"

I felt really touched when he said that to me. I felt like crying myself to sleep again because he's overseas and not with me, physically, but I know he doesn't want me to cry myself to sleep.. Oh damn I am getting carried away again, aren't I?

Imagine me, silly old me, pouring out my thoughts to young you. I hope you won't be uneasy with this comment. Maybe I should one day just shut down my whole computer and not blog hop because I would be scaring away all you young kids. Don't worry I'm not a paedophile! I just adore youths. Full of life, spirit, they are beautiful.

Your heart has a story to tell. Live well.

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home